02 - Room 518

>> 30 January 2022 | Day 2 | Pusat Jantung Sarawak

1. ROOM 518 which was located at the end of the North Wing meant for 2 patients. I was alone accompanied by Mama. The rest of the family members were not allow to visit due to strict compliance against the spread of Covid19.

2. Nurses came on schedule to feed me with all sort of pills- the likes of Acetylsalicylic (Blood Thinner), Atorbastation Calcium to manage my Cholestrol, Pantoprazola to avoid gastric and Bisoprolol Fumarate to treat High Blood Pressure. Panto and Biso were taken as preventive measure as I was cleared of all those symptons.

3. At 9.00 am - Doctor Soon Sing Yang informed me my case wasn't serious and the schedule of my (Coronary) Angiogram procedure only to be done after CNY. However, upon my request and insistant, he agreed to sent me for the procedures the next day i.e 31 January 2022.

4. I was given the drips for the whole nite pending my angio.  

5. 'Dont argue with the doctor' as what always told by friends in whatsapp. Anyway, I dont come to argue, afterall the staffs at PJS are all nice and professional. They talk softly, diplomatic and above all caring towards their patients.

6. Surgeon Dr Jong advised me to reduce my weight which at that time of checking-in was 93 kgs. I took his advise and consume whatever food given by the hospital. Bubor in the morning and lunch served with egg, taugey and rice. For God sake, they were tasteless.



Salt
Lunch

0 comments: