01 - Emergency For Short Breath

>> 29 January 2022 | Emergency Ward | Pusat Jantung Sarawak


 I was at the edge of my seat. I did not know what’s going to happen next. My fingers crossed, the anticipation was so thick that I can smell it, taste it, and feel it. I’m talking about my first 10 minutes experience in an Emergency Room. The date was 29 January 2022, the day I wanted to buy cake for my wife's birthday

In the morning..

8.00 am - Mama rushed me to PJS after experiencing short of breath during my morning shower. However I recovered on the way to Samarahan.

8.30 am- Checked-in into the Emergency Wards with all the Covid and the Ward SOP. Underwent not less than 4 rounds of Electrocardiogram (ECG) plus continuous monitoring of my heart rate (PR) and oxygen level (SpO2). 

Common questions asked by doctors and Medical officers alike:

1. Any of your family experiencing heart problem?
2. Do you smoke?
3. Do you drink liqour?
4. Do you have Kencing Manis? 

4.00pm - Rolled to Room 520@Acute Ward for close observation. 

6.00pm -Warded to Room 518 - Normal ward.

Instead of having her Birthday celebration, Mama spent the night in the hospital. This was her 2nd birthday staying at the hospital. Two years ago she was at Subang Hospital accompanying Nadia.

Earlier in the day, Haji Bob and I were enjoying our breakfast at Bombay Massalla Taman Sukma. Much of our discussion were about the new floating Mosque we constructed at Kampung Punang.

Recalling back;-

2021 December 6-20 - I experienced mild (Heart Attack) symptons during the DUN Campagning @Lawas. My chest pain came almost every night especially after too much intake during dinner. It was so jittery as I was alone staying in the hotel room. Later I summoned my brother to accompany me.

Jan 1 - Joined the Golf Ballsweep Tournament and experinced intermittent short of breath

Jan 6 - Went for Booster Injection at Normah Medical centre.

Jan 10 - Under Home Quarantine due to Close Contact. KKM Serial No253660

Jan 16 - Joined the PGABS Monthly Leg 1 Tournament and managed to complete the round despite experiencing intermittent Short of Breath along the way. 

Jan 22 - Played another round of friendly golf but failed to complete the game due to chest pain.  That was my last game.

Jan 24 - Went to Klinik Kesihatan Petra Jaya and Dr Neelanastassia Yusuf confirmed that I have something to refer to PJS. He set my appointment with PJS on 24 March 2022.

4 days later my new journey started......


At Emergency Ward


Around 10 am at Emergency ward



Room 520 - Acute Ward for 2 hours

0 comments: