04 - New Year In Hospital Bed

>> February 01,  2022 | Day 4 | Room 518 PJS

Spending New Year in the hospital bed and live as a patient. Yesterday Josephine from HUS presented us the Limau Mandarin. Josephine worked as a senior Nurse at ICU Section Hospital Umun Sarawak. His dad was together in Room 518.

9.00 am - Cardiologist Dr Nurul Hafizah came to discuss about my CABG. She could not move the date of my CABG forward as the queue was too long. I gave her feelers that I might do my bypass at the private hospital down town. Meanwhile my health was improving and a little bit adjusted to the life in hospital.

Another round of Echo (Echocardiogram). (An echocardiogram, or "echo", is a scan used to look at the heart and nearby blood vessels)

4.00 pm - They transfered me to Room 517 from 518 for the reason I was not interested to know. One of my strategy to reduce stress was 'just be obedient''


Lunch





Pushed for Echo


0 comments: